REASONS FOR THIS NOTICE
This page describes the site’s management procedures, with reference to the processing of personal data of the user browsing it. The policy is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data protection Code to those that interact with the web services of Luigi Lazzaris & Figlio S.r.l., accessible on the web at address:
This notice applies only to the Luigi Lazzaris & Figlio S.r.l. website and not to other websites that might be browsed by the user by following links. The notice is inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the European authorities for personal data protection, gathered in the Group instituted by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/CE, to identify some of the minimal requirements for the on-line collection of personal data, and, in particular, the procedures, the time scale and the nature of the information that the data processing holders must provide to users when they connect to web pages, irrespective of the purposes of the connection. The Recommendation and a summary description of its purposes are given in other pages of this site.
THE DATA PROCESSING “HOLDER”
After browsing this site, data relating to identified or identifiable individuals can be processed. The data processing Holder is Luigi Lazzaris & Figlio S.r.l., with headquarters in Viale Venezia, 72 – 31015, CONEGLIANO (TREVISO) – ITALY
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
The processing associated with web services of this site takes place at the headquarters of Luigi Lazzaris & Figlio S.r.l., and is dealt with only by technical staff of the Office in charge of the processing, or by individuals in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or shared. The personal data provided by users who submit requests for sending information material (bulletins, CD-rom, newsletters, annual reports, answers to queries, etc.) are used only for the purpose of performing the service or transaction required and are communicated to third parties only if this were necessary for this purpose.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
During their normal operation, the information systems, and the relevant software procedures for the functioning of this website, acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not gathered to be associated to the person identified, but due to its nature, could, through processing and association with data obtained from third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the required resources, the time of request, the method used in submitting the server request, the size of the file obtained as a response, the number code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operation system and to the user computer environment. These data will be used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on website use and to control its correct operation and are cancelled immediately after elaboration. The data could be used to investigate any liability in the event of any information systems crime affecting the site: except in this case, at present web contact data is not held for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of emails to the addresses specified on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as the acquisition of other personal data present in the letter. Specific summary reports will be progressively provided or visualised in the pages of the site set up for particular services on demand.
Cookies are short text files containing your browsing data, which website store in memory, during browsing, in order to improve the latter.
While you browse within a website, the latter sends cookies to the device you are using (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone). These, in general, are stored on your browser of choice. The website that sent the cookies can then read and record those that are present on the device, in order to obtain various information regarding the user.
Which information? Every type of cookie has a very defined role.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are three main cookie categories, each with its features: technical cookies, profiling cookies and third party cookies
- TECHNICAL COOKIES are necessary for the correct functioning of the website and indispensable for browsing to take place. In the absence of technical cookies you might not be able to visualise the pages correctly, or you might not be able to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is key to keep the user connected during the entire visit to a website, or to memorise the language and visualisation settings, etc. Technical cookies can be further distinguished into: Browsing cookies, monitoring cookies (analytics) and operative cookies.
- Browsing cookies: they guarantee the normal browsing and usage of the website (allowing, for example, to complete a purchase or login to access restricted areas).
- Monitoring Cookies (analytics) can be considered technical cookies only when they are directly used by the website manager to gather aggregate information on the number of users and ways in which they visit the website;
- Operation Cookies allow users to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, etc…), in order to improve the service provided to the user.
- PROFILING COOKIES have the task of profiling the user. They are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences displayed by the user during browsing.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES are generated and managed by entities other than the administrator of the website the user is browsing (in general, by virtue of an agreement between the owner of the site and the third party).
All cookies can be also catalogued according to the following categories:
session cookies are deleted when the browser is closed; persistent cookies remain within the browser for a fixed period of time.
The latter are used, for example, to recognise the device connecting to the website, facilitating the user authentication operations.
The following table summarises the procedures with which our cookies and third party cookies are used within our website. Such uses include resorting to cookies in order to:
- continuously know the total number of visitors to our site;
- know the types of browser (Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Macintosh) used to visit our site;
- monitor the webiste performance – including the way in which visitors use it – in order to improve the website;
- customise and improve online user experience.
OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION.
Except for what specified for the browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data specified in the request forms to Luigi Lazzaris & Figlio S.r.l., or anyhow specified in contacts with the Office to prompt the transfer of information material or of other communications. The lack of provision can result in the impossibility to obtain what required. For completeness, it must be reminded that in some cases (not the subject of the current management of this site) the Authority can request news and information pursuant to art 157 of legislative decree no. 196/2003, in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases, the response is mandatory, under penalty of an admnistrative sanction.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for a length of time that is strictly necessary to attain the aims for which they have been gathered. Specific safety measures are observed to prevent the loss of date, unlawful or incorrect uses and non-authorised uses.
RIGHTS OF CONCERNED PARTIES
The individuals the personal data refer to have the right at any moment of obtaining confirmation of the existence or not of the above data and to know their content and origin, verify its exactness or ask for information to be added, updated or corrected (art. 7 of legistlative decree no. 196/2003). Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to ask the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of the data process in violation of the law, as well as oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to them being processed.
Requests must be sent to the data processing holder: Luigi Lazzaris & Figlio S.r.l., with headquarters in Viale Venezia, 72 – 31015, CONEGLIANO (TREVISO) – ITALY